July 17, 2010
bullet points: edition your mom
- Speaking of moms, mine is here visiting. Thus this is an auto post. This is dedication, people.
- I heart So You Think You Can Dance. Like with my whole self. I’m wondering if this is the year that I need to see the tour.
- Regarding the profile book. The office manager at the agency emailed and said that our book was, and I quote, “WONDERFUL”. On one hand, I know she sees a lot of these things, so it is high praise. On the other hand, I know she is super nice and also not looking to place a child of her own.
- Mr. Mouse has been out of town this week for work. I always stay up too late when he’s gone. As if he enforces a bedtime or something when he’s here and I’m free from the rule of his iron fist when he’s out of town.
- Baby Swiss is doing more and more of the stringing more than one word together thing. What’s up with this whole babies always changing thing?
- I have a handful of blogs that I read that I pretty much just want to either argue with or punch in the face the authors. I’m not sure why I continue reading. I also wonder how many people read mine and have those same feelings.