September 12, 2010
things that happened today
- I was told that someone’s three-year old daughter (who I taught in the nursery until she turned 3) loves me and talks about me all the time. I’m sure she was exaggerating me to make me feel good, but I have no problem with that.
- I attended a meeting to learn about possibly helping start a ministry to women who have had miscarriages, stillbirths or lost infants.
- I co-taught a nursery class of 12 toddler/2-year-old boys and 2 toddler/2-year-old girls. In a very small classroom.
- I ate McDonald’s for lunch.
- I spent way too much time picking out an outfit.
- I went to the kickoff event for my mom’s group.