April 21, 2012
miscellaneous bullet points
- I have a really profound post in my head that I keep waiting to present itself in a profound way on the computer screen. But so far it’s just a draft full of nonsensical rambling.
- Mr. Mouse got two birthday coupons in the mail for the nail (as in fingernail/toenail) place by our house, so I went with a friend today for pedicures. Discounted! Wahoo!
- Also, my feet are very ticklish. The lady today did an amazing job at avoiding the tickly-ist places, therefore also avoiding getting [accidentally] kicked in the face.
- I discovered Veronica Mars via reruns recently. The content is a little mature for teen audiences (the target), but so is the content of the halls of your local high school I suppose. Anyway, true to form, I like it.
- I was trying to figure out why I never watched it when it was actually on tv. Then I looked at the dates of when it aired and realized a few things: 1. it was pre-dvr. 2. it was in they hay-day (hey-day?) of my social life and when I first met Mr. Mouse and fell in love and were deep in infatuation with each other. Obviously I was too busy then for new tv shows. Now, not so much.
- Pipsqueak does this thing that is really cute (to me) where if you ask her to smile, she smiles and yells “CHEESE”.
- She is also starting to string two words together. I mean I might be the only person who can understand what she’s saying, but still – two words! “‘side! cah!” (outside, car) “peass! moke!” (please, milk). Next up, she’ll be saying, “Most Beautiful Mother”.